Monday 20 April 2009

drop dead delusions

hurricane.
we were on a plane
just yesterday now i precipitate
without a parachute
where are you?

displaces me insane
make yourself a cupcake
colourful and cunning
eat what you think is cloying
then toss away what is only sweet
leave it to become moldy
forced I am to eat it all up
and swallow it down slowly

when your alone
driven by ego
agitated like a half-covered face emo
I, only a shoulder
of an unresistable seduction
run me over like a boulder
now you drive your own car
red, shiny, fancy, flawless, ferocious
and I'm a gypsy
sleep out in the cold
begging for a grant of unconditional wisdom

fucking politics.
yes, i'm your sensitive fanatic
used only as a facility

I can believe
I must believe
the purest form of perfect imperfection
like Dadaism
a disgusting, disturbing, degrading piece of art

a bundle of precious time
becomes a fucking parody
becomes a waste polluting our blue sea
becomes acid killing all
becomes a dead, what before was alive

dead. deceased. done.