Monday 4 May 2009

Friend was a pleasure seeker

A:
friend,
let us jump off the highest building in this city
I know its only seven stories high
but I'm somewhat curious, you see
to be one with air,
where all of the muscles in our body is rested
and not keeping fellow bones balanced and still

Just relaxed, no tension

B:
friend,
I do not see how you share your laughter
experience is paramount, but life is precious
although we face the inconspicuous
what is self's best, still is self's best

and our teacher would not leave us to die unrelentlessly

A:
friend..
why mention death?
should you understand future happenings?
my impulsive manner is adventurous
and as is served, pleasure is seeking

Great pleasure awaits to seek I

B:
friend...
I dare not barrier you from your ambitious arrogance
seven stories high draws a big step below
so for you, I Pray sweet elegance
with blessings pulling you seven stories up

but I shall never be forgotten