Friday 27 March 2009

keep in touch

because I love you so much
no. that weak sentence is such
another tumbled loop
like a tree, the roots
grasp and clench the earth
paralysed and accepting
appreciating the air of youth
and with colours on your shirt
jaunt me in a ferris wheel of truth
only touching the surface of what I have for you

hum the notes of peace and love
over the dunes of our ego and lust
must water be wet
and heat drinks it dry
every laughter are not white lies
by the minute it dies
by the moments it survives
as my sun keeps me high
and my eyes keeps an eye
on every destined sunrise
rest upon the journey of time
when direct dents mends by sunset
must water be wet and the evening is set

flow..

patience are kept still and observed
the words so true, yet unspoken and unheard
what is merely for you
everyday I cherish and feel
nevertheless I'm forced to conceal
and not reveal
the selfish reel made from steel
although it might pass
I yearn it to last
if I may ask,
what is behind your big mask?
I guess, though never can I believe in my answers
it leaves me confused, in a bad weather
wishing that I know you better