Friday 20 February 2009

Hello, darling, I have cheese for sale.

There she is. Standing alone by the giant pillar holding the station up and high. I can see her clearly. I can see her through London's rush hour so easily as if it was spotting an angel in a den of devils. Pure and clear, calm and untouched. There she is. Here I come.

When she had saw me, I got this split-second adrenaline rush throughout my body. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Our eyes are so focused at each other everything else went to a blur and didn't matter. All that mattered then was being close to you. We kept on smilling as if we were speaking with our eyes trading jokes, and how we got on with the day.

Then, I came to a stop. Figuring out what happened made me had no patience.

I look down and saw my foot was tangled in a young fellow's luggage carry. I said sorry, quickly removed my foot and continued walking beserkly swimming against the chaotic waves of the crowd as if they all didn't want me to go near her. I don't know where I'm going. Where is she? Oh no! I lost her! If it wasn't because of that stupid little annoying kid, I'd still be smilling at her feeling heavenly, but bloody blasphemy, now I'm fucking miserable!

Calm down, slow down. She IS still there. I KNOW. How can I find her? Oh! The big pillar! Where's that big pillar? There it is. Let me just tilt my head a bit - the gentlemen in the long black duffle coat with the polished dark brown leather shoes was blocking my sun.

There she is. She had worn a worried face that second as if I was swallowed by the wild sea of people and had gone missing. I was fine. As soon as our eyes met, we smiled and made sure that our eyes were locked onto each other.

I'm only a few steps away from you now. I don't think my eyes are blinking and I'm not sure whether I'm stepping my foot on free space or not, but I sure do know that I'm moving closer towards you. Here I come.

I'm literally 3 steps away from you now. I have forced myself through the busy crowd, however, why does it seemed more harder to walk? I'm 2 steps away from you and I'm feeling wierd. Am I nerveous? Am I too excited? What is this?! I don't care! It doesn't matter because I'm here!

I'm here.

My eyes were paralysed by how good she looked. She never looked this good before! Her eyes had the perfect amount of moisture in them it projected a beautiful glitter that tickled my thoughts. Her hair, long and healthy - layers of black shiny ribbons folding and letting itslef go carelessly on to the grey striped blazer she was wearing. I held her hips and asked her 'how are you?'. She said she was fine. A fraction of my body eased by hearing the wonderful news she had brought with her. I hugged her.

Then, once again, I rediscovered tranquility.